Monday, January 18, 2010

Phoenix, AZ

Just got in early this morning from Phoenix. We had a lot of fun just spending time with Dave & Koren and the babies. They're growing up so fast & we're so glad to be able to be a part of it. Luckily, AZ is a drivable distance.

Josh & I ran the Rock N Roll Half Marathon. We both met our goals - mine was to come in under 2 hours & his was to survive :) He's doing much better than me today b/c I didn't stretch so much. At least I thought ahead enough to take the day off from work!


We got a treat yesterday - Wendy invited us to dinner at her place before we left. All the hype was right on. She's a super mom who makes delightful food. We had a great time & delayed a few hours b/c we were hanging out. I'll have to get her breadstick recipe & post it. I'm ready to make it already, they were so good!

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to one of Wedney's Dinners! That girl sounds like super woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word to big bird...she is a super woman and proves that you can be a sexy lil homemaker/supermom/ and still be cool as all get out.
    I call dibs on her!

    ReplyDelete