Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crazy Times

So things get pretty hectic when it's close to the wedding date. Josh is even starting to feel it. Hopefully we can make it past the roadblocks & have a great day!

Last week we got older. We both turned 26 - Josh on Thurs & myself on Friday. It was really nice. We went to Disneyland for the free birthday pass & Josh still has his year pass, so all we paid was parking & the gas to get out there. It wasn't too crowded, so we did everything we wanted & took off before it got too cold & I got too grumpy (that's what I do). Got sushi for dinner, too - yum!

We found a place on Monday that we can rent until we find a house to buy - we're still putting in offers on every place decent, along with everyone else in town. Crazy to ponder on how many offers we'll put in that are above asking price & still not get the house.

Getting the final touches on the wedding plans - you know, like the marriage license, photographer...minor things, right? Good thing we went & got us a Best Deb to help us out next week. I'm not sure she knows how busy she'll be :)

Have I mentioned how awesomely adorable the kids will be yet? That's what I'm most excited about & probably the biggest reason I'm actually considering an expensive photographer. I can't wait.

Excited to see everyone next week!


Here's an action shot from our Disneyland adventure. See that there? that's the score of a winner.

3 comments:

  1. If the place your renting falls through, you can always stay at Casa Hansen. As in your new in laws house! I'm sure they wouldn't mind! ha-ha! What?
    All the cool people have done it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - pretty sure we're going to set a record of the only Hansens who won't be moving back in with Jody & Darlene.

    ReplyDelete