Monday, March 2, 2009

The Final Countdown

No idea how I got stuck with blog duty. This is Josh's thing, but here goes...

This weekend was eventful, to say the least. Friday I had my stress break-down. Work is crazy busy & I have no chance to go home & relax w/all the things to get in order for the wedding. So everything hit me. But I was able to pick up the most adorable shoes for the nieces' super-secret outfits. My dress was at my house when I came home from work on Friday - I think it will work really well! And we got our 1st official wedding present - yay!

Saturday we met w/Darlene's friend who is letting us borrow all the tables, chairs, tablecloths & some serving dishes, got those plans solidified. Picked up lots of stuff for the reception, including the shirts for the extra cute nieces' outfits. Played a super-brutal game of soccer w/our co-ed team (great game, though we should've own rather than ending at a tie).

And yesterday I finished the girls' outfits, all I have left are accessories. The nephews' outfits are already done. And believe me, you're in for a treat - the kids will be so awesome.

Less than 3 weeks & we'll be married. And in 4 weeks, we'll be in the Mexican Riviera. Double yay!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see the super secret outfits! You are too awesome for coordinating all the kids clothes. I know they will look adorable. Now if we can just break Brianna of her doing a silly face in every picture habit! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would we want to break her habit of the silly face? I'm hoping to have at least one picture of the girls where Taylor sneaks in the cross-eyes. Josh & I are on the same page about that one - we live for that stuff!

    ReplyDelete