Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Love My Family!

I have officially started my marathon training - thanks to Kim. I love my sister (not so much waking up at 5am, but it sure is nice to have someone who's diong it with you).

This morning we went running & she ran to the store to pick up OJ & brought me back a bagel. In the meantime, Roman & Isaac woke up so I got hugs. But then I had to leave. Isaac said "Aww, does Dana have to leave?" and I said "Yes, I have to work." :( Then Roman asked if I would come back later. "Like when?" "I don't know, maybe this afternoon." Oh, I love my nephews! Unfortunately, I had to decline b/c today's Henry's day & I was going to grab groceries on the way home for dinner that was supposed to be at 6:30pm.

So I got back to work & called Josh about an hour later. He said he'd do the grocery shopping today so that I could hang out with my nephews. I love my husband!

And I got to play with legos after work today b/c my family loves me :)

We should go to the Temple more often if these are the kind of days you have afterwards! (We went last night for Ward Temple Night - loved it).

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I want to go to the Temple. I need to find a babysitter here ASAP!

    ReplyDelete