Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ugh...

No sense in waiting for Josh to do anything with this thing anymore & I feel some sort of obligation, even though it's totally not my thing.

Anyhoo...

A lot has happened since we got back from our Honeymoon! Fun times in Coachella - as always! The Killers put on a fantastic show. It was sad to see J & YV take off back to Sac Town, but we were happy to know we'd see them again soon. And we did - we flew up to Sacramento where I hung out for the weekend of Jared's CHP graduation. All sorts of wicked cool auto maneuvers & all around good times. We headed out to San Fran where we took pictures of ALcatraz in the background, I had my 1st ever fish & chips (not bad), and tried a bite of Josh & Deb's fresh crab. Saw some intersting street performers & the Golden Gate Bridge. Glad we went, but unless something exciting is going on there, I'm not all about getting back there anytime soon.

Then I left my hubby in Sac Town for a whole week (miserable!) so that he could have some good old fashion brotherly bonding & help them move down to LA (yay!). Needless to say, I survived, but am glad that he could help. After the week was over, I couldn't wait to go pick him up, so I made the drive & we hung out there for the weekend. Saw an awesome UFC fight (but only 1 - I was exhausted after helping move a little). It was Evans vs. Machida, though & worth waking up for :)

Had a good Memorial Day BBQ at my parent's house. Have started running with Kim again on Saturday mornings - last Saturday was the 1st and only time that Kim's going to get out of our committement :o) It's great to get out & run in the fresh air & also to be able to catch up with Kim since neither of us are really phone people.

Now I'm holding my breath for the excitement that keeps coming. Brooke's coming down for Father's Day & I'm thinking I'll take a day off & maybe go down to Coronado, or something. And we have a Sushi Date! Weather's getting to be perfect for jet skiis - and my dad's got some! Jared & Yvonne are also coming down Father's Day weekend. No plans for the 4th of July yet, but we're going to do a beach campout with Josh's family the following week. Taylor Bug & I started planning it a few weeks ago - she'll be excited once we have the date set in stone. Ooh! And we're watching Tay & Dukie Friday.

I think that's it. We're so greatful for the fortunate situation that we're in. That we aren't fighting, even though we spend all our time together. We have the greatest family. And we're looking for a house. (Crossing my fingers that people start getting kicked out of their houses again, so that we can take advantage of the vacancies, for real!)

3 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome, and an awesome couple! We love you and are so greatful for your help. Can't wait to see you next weekend! I miss SD and I'm all about spending some much needed time in the sun at the Hansen pool! Its so gloomy here in L.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fun in the sun with the funnest couples! (that's us, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention that the whole week Josh was gone you DEVOURED the Twilight series. Thanks for the honorable mention :P I enjoy running with you too. Hope I can get back on track next week. Thanks for updating this thing, finally!!

    ReplyDelete